Series Class Cancellation
Individual series classes cannot be canceled using the Eventbrite App. If you attempt to cancel a single instance of a class in a series, the entire series will be canceled.
Rather, to cancel a single class in a series you will need to email each registrant. To do this please follow the following steps:
- Select the Series Class event you wish to cancel in Eventbrite
- Select Emails to Attendees from the menu on the left
- Select Create New Attendee Email
- Fill out the email fields including a customized cancellation message.
- Choose the sending options that are most appropriate for your situation – either schedule send or send now.
Update any and all of your usual communication channels which are used to communicate that a class has been cancelled e.g. social media, website announcements, etc.
Intro and Drop In Class Cancellation
You can cancel an Intro or Drop In class directly in Eventbrite and the class will show as canceled on the registration screen. Follow the steps below to cancel one occurrence of an Intro or Drop In class.
- Select the Intro or Drop In class which you intend to cancel.
- Select Schedule from the menu on the left.
- Hover your cursor over the date of the occurrence you wish to cancel.
- Select Delete.
- Select, This Occurrence Only, and click Delete.
- You will now see that the occurrence has been deleted from the schedule.